All photos and text by Davebron Babaran unless otherwise noted.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

JEEPNEY JOYRIDE


Hello there! lol :] 
massive traffic jam



the TRAVEL with JESUS SAFELY John 14:6 sticker 

I just want to share my jeepney experience today from a very amiable and religious driver. He's giving a leaflet (from some Religious sectors) to each and every passenger who's riding his vehicle. 

Passenger: Bayad ho
Driver: (gets the fare) basahin mo ito, salamat!
Passenger: (reaction unidentified)

I'm the first passenger who alighted his jeepney and then he handed me the leaflet, he's a bit too shy, he might be thinking that I would throw it on the window, instead I kept it inside my bag.

It's not every time that you're going to meet this kind of driver, he's spectacular! FTW!

the leaftlet. 

Anong experience mo today na kakaiba at unforgettable? SHARE! :] 

No comments:

Post a Comment