All photos and text by Davebron Babaran unless otherwise noted.

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

So Many Books to Read, so little time...

I'm currently reading:

My First White Friend by Patricia Raybon
I bought this book at the BookSale for only 45 pesos, jackpot! 
It talks about Confession
on Race, Love, and Forgiveness.
SYNOPSIS: click here

Ten Fun Things to Do Before You Die by Karol Jackowski

I purchased this for only 20 pesos at the BookSale too. 
The cover of the book is so perky. 
Once you get your hands on this heavenly book, you won't be able to resist its inspirational instructions
on how to live life-like you have nothing to lose. 
SYNOPSIS: click here 

Bata, Bata..Pa'no ka Ginawa? by Lualhati Bautista
I've seen the film when I was 10 years old and now it's time for me to read the book. 
This is only 100 pesos, only few books left on NBS shelves since high school students are buying the
book for their book reports.
SYNOPSIS: click here

And here's a scene from the movie that you and I can't forget:

Turn around time for me to read these books: 2months (so help me Gawd)







No comments:

Post a Comment