All photos and text by Davebron Babaran unless otherwise noted.

Sunday, March 06, 2011

Siamese cat, John Lennon and other stories.


                                                       John Lennon with a siamese cat

TAXI is the name of my 9 month old Siamese cat. I bought my cat from a friend of a friend. At first, I find it hard to take care of a cat since I grew up with a family who love dogs. Then, as time goes by, I get used to it (not to mention scratches I get everytime we play) and it feels so great. Taking care of cat is way better than to pet a dog because for once, cats are independent and they know how to clean theirselves. Taxi is already toilet-trained, the first time he arrived at the house, Mama taught my cat on how to properly litter urine and poopoos. 


Since I'm working at night, Taxi always sleep with my parents especially on a rainy day, indeed, the cat is sweet. 


Taxi's arrival to our family brought happiness to my nephews and nieces since they love playing with cats. 


Since being alone is never a good choice, my cousin gave a me a new cat, a pusang kalye that looks like a Pixie-Bob Cat and we named it Pixie. Taxi and Pixie became our house cat ever since then. 


                                                                              ***
Photos of Taxi, I can say that I'm a proud Daddy for him! LOL 


Taxi's first night, and I didn't know that Milk is not allowed for Cats. lol
Resting on DVD player  (2 months)

4 months
Christmas 2010
Happy 6 months!!!

so lazy to get up in bed on a rainy day

And here's Pixie:

No comments:

Post a Comment